I’ve been writing and updating Status Report (available on the Play Store) since 2014. It’s a multi-functional or all-in-one tool for checking the sensors and details of your Android device. You can also use the app to scan Bluetooth and WiFi devices in your local proximity. The information you find can be shared using the share button with other apps like Gmail and other Android apps. The app was written in Java within the IntelliJ environments.
- Lookup your current Android version
- View your hardware details
- Check your IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) Number
- Check your SIM Serial Number
- Lookup your Internet IP address
- Scan and share nearby Bluetooth and WiFi devices with an associated position (latitude and longitude). Share this data via Gmail, Facebook, Twitter or other apps.
- Cell and Neighbouring Cell information
- WiFi details (MAC, SSID, Link Speed, Lease, DNS and router information)
- Get position (GPS and Network) and satellite information
- View your position as provided by the location stack
- Access CPU and Bootloader information
- Access Runtime data
- View Memory and Storage information (e.g. Heap details)
- Check your battery health, voltages and temperature
- Check your battery type (e.g. Li-Ion)