A short list of refereed papers. An up-to-date list may be found using Google Scholar:
- Evaluating FMS: A preliminary comparison with a traditional travel survey. Carlos Carrion, Francisco Pereira, Rudi Ball, Fang Zhao, Youngsung Kim, Kalan Nawarathne, Naijia Zheng, Chris Zegras, Moshe Ben-Akiva. Transportation Research Board 93rd Annual Meeting 4. 2014
- Future Urban Mobility Survey: A Next Generation Travel Diary Technology. FC Pereira, F Zhao, C Carrion, R Ball, M Abou-Zeid, CD Cottrill, C Zegras. 20th ITS World Congress 2013.
- Exploratory Analysis of a Smartphone-Based Travel Survey in Singapore. F Zhao, FC Pereira, R Ball, Y Kim, Y Han, C Zegras, M Ben-Akiva. Transportation Research Board 94th Annual Meeting 2015.
- Battery Patterns and Forecasting in a Large-scale Smartphone-based Travel Survey. R Ball, A Ghorpade, K Nawarathne, R Baltazar, FC Pereira, C Zegras. 2014.
- Enhancing traffic intersection control with intelligent objects. Rudi Ball and Naranker Dulay. Urban Internet of Things Towards Programmable Realtime Cities. 2010
- An opportunistic authority evaluation scheme for data security in crisis management scenarios. E Scalavino, G Russello, R Ball, V Gowadia, EC Lupu. Proceedings of the 5th ACM Symposium on Information, Computer and Communications Security 2010.
- Approximating travel times using opportunistic networking
R Ball, N Dulay. Advanced Information Networking and Applications Workshops, 2009. WAINA’09
- Dependable and secure distributed storage system for ad hoc networks. R Ball, J Grant, J So, V Spurrett, R De Lemos
Ad-Hoc, Mobile, and Wireless Networks, 142-152 2 2007
- Mobile PAES: Demonstrating authority devolution for policy evaluation in crisis management scenarios. E Scalavino, V Gowadia, R Ball, EC Lupu, G Russello. Policies for Distributed Systems and Networks (POLICY), 2010 IEEE.
- Distributed fault tolerant controllers. L Mostarda, R Ball, N Dulay
Distributed Applications and Interoperable Systems, 141-154 2010.